Awards & Accomplishment
- Silver Medalist at 2008 Olympic Games in Beijing, China
- Led 2008 USA team in appearances during the summer with eight and six starts for a 5-0 record and 0.23 ERA and threw 49 strikeouts in a team-high 31.0 innings pitched, allowing only nine hits.
- 2006, 2008 World Cup Champion
- Gold medalist at 2006 ISF World Championships
- Against the Houston Thunder in exhibition, recorded 12 strikeouts in 5.2 innings in first appearance after having son, Ace
- Silver medalist at 2005 Japan Cup
- Silver medalist at 2005 World Cup
- Member of the 2004 Olympic Gold Medal Softball Team
- Member of 2002 World Championship Team
- Member of the 2001 USA Blue Team that won the gold medal at the Pan Am Qualifier in Maracay
- Silver medal winner with 1999 USA Softball at Junior Women’s World Championship
Jennie Finch is an American softball player who pitched for the USA softball team that won the gold medal at the 2004 Summer Olympics, and also pitched for USA softball in the 2008 Summer Olympics.
There are currently no items available. Please check back again soon!